Saturday, October 29, 2011

Getting Married

12:55 PM
0


















Next July 2012 I will be getting married to Ms. HarteLi of House of Harte Design Unltd. This journey is still in the making far as the planning etc and we are implementing both culture into one for the ceremony since I am chinese and black and she is mixed as well. The photo to the left is a traditional chinese men robe that my grooms men is wearing.



My suit is a traditional chinese men suit which will be posted after the wedding because it's a surprise. The road to getting married again... Yes that 's right I was married back in 08, unfortunately it only lasted for about 8months and we was together for about two years go figure that. This time around god or in madarin chinese Shangdi ( shung - dee ) blessed me with a good empress just like he blessed her with a good emperor.


Keep in tune to see update pics and other terrific things about the wedding when it is all done until then check out other post, links and shop for items and sales from Phareo Dynasty.











































































0 comments:

Post a Comment